How To Fix Error 492 Code In Google Play Store
How To Fix Error 492 Code
If you are facing the Error 492 while Updating or Installing Applications from Google Play Store then you can try this trick. If you are Installing the App for the first time, then Stop the Application download and close the Play Store and Reopen it. Then, try Installing the app again, it may work. If you are Updating the App – Click on OK of the pop up box and then Uninstall the App which you were updating and Reinstall it all over again which might fix the error 492.
Clear Cache Of Play Store:
- Go to settings – system settings
- Click on Manage Applications – All
- Search Google Play Store – open the settings
- Click on Clear cache and data options – select each of them
- Go back to all apps – select Google Service Framework.
Clear Cache incase of Custom Rustom:
- Boot into Recovery Mode which is present in all custom ROM’s
- Go to settings and then select Advanced settings
- Then, click on Wipe Dalvik Cache for clearing all the cache on your Custom ROM.