How To Fix Play Store Error 504: One of the most popular application of Google is Play Store only for Android devices. An inbuilt application for the Android device users and others can also download the application from the browser. A large number of apps, Games, Music, Movies, and Books are installed at free of cost or by the paid version. Users can subscribe and purchase the top featured apps on their device. Google Play Store is a digital service which was developed by the Google. Android Smartphones will cover all the range of prices to offer for every user. In a few cases, the Play Store causes drawbacks while installing the apps.
Play Store Error 504:
While installing the applications on your Android device it causes an error. There are many errors in the Play Store and one of the most frequent error is error 504. When the multiple users are downloading and updating the applications at same time error 504 will occur. Error 504 is also known as Gateway Timeout Error. Due to the low internet speed and waiting for a long time users can’t download or update the apps or games properly.
Error 504 is not related to the Google Play Store as of this is a problem of slow connection of internet. When you download or update any app or game on Google Play Store error 504 occurs with a notification as “App couldn’t be downloaded due to an error 504”. There are two methods to fix the error 504 one is a simple way of trick and other is the efficient method.
How To Ffix Play Store Error 504:
Play Store error 504 can be found in rare cases but once it appears on screen you can easily solve the error. There are some easy fixes and most of the times it doesn’t work until you change the internet connection. Have a glance at the article to fix Play Store error 504.
Before going to the actual method to fix the error try the simple trick on your Android devices. A large number of users have tried the trick to complete the process in an easy way.
- Turn on the Air Plane mode or Flight mode on your Android device.
- Wait for a minute and turn it off.
- Now try to download the app from Google Play Store.
- This trick is used to improve the slow internet connection of your device to work with high speed.
Actual Method To Fix The Play Store Error 504: Clear All Cache and Data
You may find some of the bugs and cache conflict and data crash on your Android device. To overcome this issue try to clean all Cache and data by this method.
- Open “Settings” on your home screen of Android device.
- Click to open “Application manager” from the applications option at the top of your Android device.
- Now swipe right to open “All” option.
- And now click to enable the “Download manager” which is on the top of the All option where it allows the installation of apps on your device.
- Go to “Google Service Framework” and click to remove all Cache regarding the Google Service Framework.
- Now move to “Google Play Store” and click to remove all the data regarding the Google Play Store.
- After all the Cache and data cleared from your Android device click to open the Google Play Store. Even if it doesn’t work try the another method.
Remove And Re Add Your Google Play Store Account:
- Open “Settings” on your device and go to “Accounts” under the Google option.
- Click to “Remove account” from the Google accounts section.
- And then after removing account click to “Add account”.
- Finally, restart or reboot your device to fix the error 504 on Google Play Store.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to fix the error 504 on your Android device as this is a rare error. Enjoy the apps after fixing the error from Play store and now you can easily install the apps or games. If you have any doubts regarding this article comment us below.