Play Store Error 505: These days Android devices are popular among the smartphones. To cover a large number of users Android version has proven as the best among the others. With a varied price to use all the application users mostly prefer to the Android Smartphones. But some times the Android devices are also suffering from a few errors. A large number of errors can be seen in the Play store while downloading or installing the applications. In most of the Android phones, Play store is an inbuilt application. Based on the developer of Play store some of the apps can be installed on phones external storage.
Play Store Error 505:
Google Play Store error 505 is the most common error for Android phones. This error is mainly seen on the Android 5.0 Lollipop version with Adobe air based apps. Users are frustrated by this error as they can’t install the applications from Play Store. Update the latest version of OS of your Android device. Error 505 is one of the various error occurring in Google Play Store. By this error, the application gets downloaded but when the device is trying to install the application an error can be found as “Unknown error code during application install- 505”.
Causes Of Google Play Store Error 505:
Some of the most common causes for the error 505 in Android phones can be known to users from here:
- When anyone is trying to install the application or game which is of outdated version can found the error 505 on your Android devices.
- Error can also be caused due to the incompatibility of the app or game with your Android device.
- By cache conflict the error 505 can be found.
- Error 505 can also be caused by the crash of data while installing the application.
- Due to the account sync problem of the Google account may also cause the error.
How To Fix Play Store Error 505:
To fix the error 505 for Play Store there are three various methods to solve the problem. There are various error in the Play Store one of the most common error is 505. If you have installed lollipop x version click to reset your phone. Have a glance at the article to know how to fix the error and bugs.
Enable The Download Manager:
- Open “Settings” and select the “Application manager” at the top on your Android device.
- Swipe right to open “All”.
- And then click to enable the “Download manager”which gives the permission for your device to download or install the apps.
Clear All Cache And Data:
Error 505 can be caused due to cache conflict and also data crash. You can clear the data and cache of Google Play store by Google Service Framework and download manager. By the three methods you can solve the problem to fix the error.
- Open the “Settings” on your home screen of Android device.
- Click on “Application manager”at the top of your screen.
- Now swipe right to open “All”option.
- Open “Google Service Framework”and click on “Clear data and Cache” to remove all the data regarding to Google Service Framework.
- And now open “Google Play Store” click on “Clear Cache and data” to remove all the data regarding to Google Play Store.
- After the completion of clearing all cache and data even it doesn’t works try for the second method.
Remove And Re Add Your Google Play Store Account:
- Open the “Settings” from your device and go to “Accounts” then “Google” to select your account.
- And then go to “Menu” click to “Remove your account” and again re add your account.
- Finally reboot or restart your device to solve the error 505 issue.
The above information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to fix Play Store error 505. Any perfect solution cant be applied to solve this error so try above three methods and download the apps from Play Store. If you have any doubts regarding this article comment us below.