Play Store error 920:Android operating system is one of the most used Smartphone all over the world. Google Play Store serves as a digital media store, music, magazines, books and movies. The applications available in the Play Store can be installed at free of cost or by paid version. Applications can be downloaded directly to the Android device via the mobile app of Play Store. Google Play enables the users to know the popularity of apps by displaying the number of times the app was downloaded. Some of the apps can be subscribed or purchased from the Google Play Store. While purchasing the app or games for download developers charge the Google Play through Google Play’s placement system.
Play Store Error 920:
Google play store provides all the free and paid version of applications. When you install or download any application you may get some errors and can’t install the app on your device. You may have noticed as “Android error 920 in Google Play Store”. If you have purchased the app error might be quite frustrating.
Causes for the Play Store error 920:
A few causes for the Play Store error 920 are explained in simple steps from this article.
- Due to misconfiguration of system files in the Google Play Store cause the error 920 on your device.
- CyanogenMod users mostly face this issue.
- With the cache conflicts and data crack may also cause the Play Store error.
- When the account doesn’t sync for regular intervals of time may also raise the error on your device.
How to fix Play Store error 920:
There are a number of errors which can be seen on many Android devices. You have to remove all the cache and data on your device. To fix the Play Store error 920 there are three methods to solve the issue in a simple way.
Turn your Wifi off and on:
The simple way to fix the error is to turn your wifi on or off. When ever you try to install or update the app over wifi check the network strength.Turn your wifi off and wait for about 10 seconds and again turn on and open Google Play Store. This solution can be worked in a few cases if it doesn’t work follow the other method to fix the error.
Clear all cache and data:
- Open “Settings” on the home screen of your Android device.
- From the settings click to open the “Application manager”.
- Now swipe right for further and click to open “All” option.
- Under the All option open “Download manager” and enable for installing the applications.
- Go to “Google Service Framework” and remove all the cache regarding the Google Service Framework.
- And now move to “Google Play Store” to remove all the data regarding Google Play Store.
- After removing all the cache and data on your device click to open the Google Play Store.
- If you face the same issue after clearing all data to try another method to fix the error.
Remove and Re add your Google Play Store account:
- Open “Settings” on your Android device.
- Click to open the “Accounts” under the Google option.
- Now click to “Remove the account” from Google account and sync the account before removing.
- And now once again “Add account” on your device.
- After adding the account restart or reboot your device.
- Re configures your Google account and opens the Google Play Store.
- Enjoy the latest apps from Play Store to install or update on your Android device with the new features.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to fix Play Store error 920 on your android device. Some times with the poor network connection can also occur error. If you have any doubts regarding this issues comment us below.